- Enhance the capacity of women in business and cross-border trade
- Support women’s entrepreneurship development
- Motivate women to join the international trade-related workforce and professions
- Understand the difficulties women face as entrepreneurs and business owners
- Address the challenges for capital-raising within the international trade ecosystem
- Facilitate women entrepreneurs and traders to network, gain mentors and receive advice on their ideas, products, and cross-border trade
This program serves the purpose of transferring knowledge and information to women entrepreneurs and equipping them with the requisite know-how, skills, and expertise, which enables them to upscale their existing businesses for an export market and sustain and grow them over time. Also, it covers training on the whole business and trading cycle, including technical and financial inclusion, technical capacity building, information about trade-related regulatory bodies, and social media marketing initiatives for uplifting women-led businesses.
Women entrepreneurs share their experience of how PSW has been instrumental in helping them scale their businesses to meet the challenges of cross-border trade.